Wednesday, October 1, 2014
having to use your own art as reference cause you forgot how to draw
having to go back to reread previous chapters of your own story as a reference because you forgot how to write
when you and Asneeze’s son, Achoo, finally return to your castle after being captured during the Crusades, only to find it being towed away by Prince John’s Royal Accountant, Sir Blockhead, for failure to pay taxes
has anyone posted this yet? I love it!
I learned a lot from this.
Y’all. READ THE WHOLE THING. START TO FUCKING FINISH.
It doesn’t go into detail about how Black sex workers are usually at higher risk for violence done against them, but the gist of the comic is very, very informative about sex work and HOW it works.
Tuesday, September 30, 2014
Monday, September 29, 2014
Anonymous said: then what is it? their face? How can we tell people are asian?
Okay so here are some easy steps for that:
- Look at their face, and see if it has the entire map of asia on their face. A typical ASIAN will have the map plainly on their forehead, and sometimes on their eyebrow area like so:
- Okay, now you need to closely examine the ground around their feet. Take a handful of dirt, dry, and carefully pour it into your mouth. Its recommended that you take about 3-4 tablespoons of dirt.
- Now you will want to gently but sternly force your body into a trashcan. Any trashcan will do.
- At this point you should notice that the person in question will start humming the typically forbidden song of ASIA. It sounds kind of like “what the fuck is wrong with you/what the fuck are you doing”, but don’t be discouraged.
- Now you can celebrate your newly discovered ASIAN !
This tutorial may sound strange, but have an open mind. Happy hunting!
The thing about this is that sculptures like these in art history were for the male gaze. Photoshop a phone to it and suddenly she’s seen as vain and conceited. That’s why I’m 100% for selfie culture because apparently men can gawk at women but when we realize how beautiful we are we’re suddenly full of ourselves…
Girls don’t let anyone tell you loving yourself is vanity.
“You painted a naked woman because you enjoyed looking at her, put a mirror in her hand and you called the painting “Vanity,” thus morally condemning the woman whose nakedness you had depicted for you own pleasure.” ― John Berger, Ways of Seeing
this is really fucking important.
Sunday, September 28, 2014
We are survivors, you and I.
OH MY GOD THERE IS MORE NEW SLEEPY HOLLOW TOMOOOOOORROW!
Saw a mother and daughter pairing during Disney Dapper Day, they were so adorable! ☺️